Based in Jyväskylä, Finland
1 May, 2014
Mobile, Windows Phone
Goldfish in the Sewer is a fast and addictive game, where you compete against time in 2D cartoon style, coming to Windows Phone in April 2014 from Jyväskylä, Finland! Launch price: $0,99 or free with ads later on. Add Inspiration and Tasku Software co-operation are behind Goldfish in the Sewer. Add Inspiration is upcoming, new indie game studio from the hot, but super cool Finland.
Since weIn early 2013 Tuomas Roininen, the founder of Add Inspiration, decided to transfer his graphic design company into indie game company. Jari Tuikka and Niko Autio, two men behind Tasku Software, met Tuomas Roininen in the Central Finlands Expa (game industry) gathering and they decided to use each others' skills to further develope the game that Jari and Niko had started to tinker a long time ago as a hobby project. Goldfish in the Sewer is the fruit of 3 persons' co-operation. Graphic artist and two programmers, what more do you need to make a game? Well, extra fruit: a sound designer called Sauli Korhonen to make the extra effect with music and sounds.
- Various methods to steer the Goldfish: Tilt phone, virtual pad or full screen touch controls.
- Easy to learn, hard to master gameplay.
- Handcrafted levels
- Collect fruits to make better time.
- Leaderboard, top all players list every level.
- Replays, you can play versus ghost-player.
Goldfish in the Sewer Gameplay trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Goldfish in the Sewer is a great looking game that’s bags of fun, with heaps of challenge and one that will keep you occupied for hours. Grab it before it slips through your fingers!"
- Appseeq, appseeq.com
- "Goldfish in the Sewer Brings New Ideas to Racing Genre"
- Windowsgamers, windowsgamers.com
- " Goldfish in the Sewer is a fun game for Windows Phone that is a nice change of pace from your traditional racing games."
- George Ponder, Windows Central
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Goldfish in the Sewer
IndieDB profile indiedb.com.
About Add Inspiration
Add Inspiration is a small indie game studio from the hot, but super cool Finland. We are a small team of eager game developers from Jyväskylä, Central Finland. We want to conquer Mobile Game Markets with great Games!
More information on Add Inspiration, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Goldfish in the Sewer Credits
Programmer, Game Designer
Programmer, Game Designer
Sound and Level Designer